While there are many types of businesses, they all have the same need for business insurance. There are a variety of coverages to choose from when considering protecting your business.
The main three are:
- General liability insurance – All small businesses, old and new, need general liability insurance. It’s basic liability protection that guards against things like accidents, injuries, property damage and lawsuits.
- Worker’s compensation insurance – Assistance for employees if an injury or illness occurs on the job.
- Surety Bonds – Ensures contract completion in the event of contractor default.
Check out the links below for some helpful information.
- Starting a New Business
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Flood Insurance for your Business
- Should I Purchase Employers Practices Liability Insurance? (EPLI)
Hometown Insurance Center will help you determine the type of coverage you need to protect your business. Fill out the form on the right to start a conversation.